Online orderIf you want, you can allow your customers to order meals from your restaurant online. Customers can do this in the web application or on their smartphone. When ordering, customers can of course enjoy the pictures of your dishes. Details...
Order from tabletInstead of handing old-fashioned paper menus to your customers, you can instead give the customer a tablet. The customers can then put together the order online and submit it. The customers will of course see the pictures of your dishes. Details...
Order from the customer's smartphoneIf you want, you can allow your customers to order their dishes in your restaurant from their private smartphones - with pictures of the dishes, of course. Details...
Filter dishesThe filter function enables your customers to either search specifically for a desired property (e.g. search for fish or veal) or to exclude an undesirable property (e.g. for customers who are lactose intolerant). Details...
Secure storage of the dataYour data will be stored in a German data center. All servers are fail-safe and available around the clock.
Support during Covid19 timesWe can support you in several ways during the current corona pandemic:
- Allow your customers to order online. The customers can of course enjoy the pictures on your menu right away.
- Publication of your menu (pdf or with pictures) so that customers can order by phone.
- Make it possible for your customers to easily find you by means of a targeted search for restaurants that offer pick-up or delivery of dishes even during the lockdown ..
- Enable your customers to reserve a table with you online. All data that is required during the pandemic is recorded.
- Enable your customers to order online in your restaurant. Customers can use their own smartphones. This prevents you from being infected by the menus that you share.
Customers are happier because they can see what they're going to get beforehand.
Restaurant owners can save on staff because customers can order the dishes themselves using the tablet or their own smartphones. The waiter does not have to stand by for minutes and take the order. You can also save yourself the trouble of printing out the menus.